Such information will be received by Us at any time when You interact with Cuckoo (hereinafter referred to as the “App”); when you purchase or use any of the services available on the App; when you view the web version of the App on web.feetport.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”); or when you call Our sales or support associates.
INFORMATION COLLECTED: –
- Personal Details: In order to create a user profile, we may collect the information you provide during the sign-up process. You may register with Your e-mail ID and Phone Number. Additional information that You may be required to give during the sign-up process can include, but is not limited to, name, age, company name, zip, country, date of birth, gender, contact number, contact address, etc.
- We may supplement the information provided by You with information from third parties and add it to the information provided by You e.g. demographic information and additional contact information that is publicly available.
- If you chose to SKIP registration (or Press YES on the pop-up for proceeding without registration), we will collect the device level information and Your email id to create an identity for you.
- Device Information: Upon installation of the App, the App may include collection of Info that is not limited to device ID or unique identifier; device manufacturer and type; device and hardware settings; SIM card usage; applications installed on your device; advertiser ID; operating system; operator; IMEI; usage statistics and default communication applications.
- Information from SMS: Your phone number, Your contact list, Your sent messages, Your received messages, details of the location of the sent/received messages sent will be collected.
- User Preferences: Whenever you mark an SMS as spam we will save this data for improving all future interactions with the App.
Such information (hereinafter referred to as “Info”) shall be used and protected in accordance with the terms set out hereunder.
Mode and place of processing the Data
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of Your Info. Your Info is processed by using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
INFORMATION WE SHARE: –
While You are allowing us to use your Info, You will always own all of Your Info. You agree that We reserve the right to add such Info to Our server for use as we may in Our sole discretion deem fit. Your Info shall not be shared with any third party without your permission, except in the following cases, Your Info may be shared without obtaining your prior consent:
- With persons that We have a strategic relationship with;
- When required by applicable law or any order of a relevant authority or if We determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- If We, at any point, sell or transfer Our assets or business (or the assets or business of a division or subsidiary) to another person or entity, or (or a division or subsidiary) is acquired by or merged with another entity, you agree that we may provide to such entity all Information that is related to that part of Our assets or business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without obtaining your further consent.
GENERAL CLAUSES: –
- You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information sent or provided to Us may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted and that We shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any such interception by or disclosure of such Info to a third party.
- Data owner
- FeetPort, Competent Groove Private Limited, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, India – 160022,email@example.com